The Arrow® T-POD™ Pelvic Stabilization Device from Teleflex provides circumferential compression to the pelvis in patients with suspected pelvic fracture for pelvic stabilization, which may reduce blood loss and pain.
Pelvic ring injury is associated with a significant risk of mortality (28-50%) and requires urgent management.1 Clinical evidence indicates that pelvic stabilization devices like the Arrow® T-POD™ Device can improve pelvic fracture outcomes1. When seconds count, immediate application of a correctly applied pelvic binder in hemodynamically unstable patients can be lifesaving.1
|ITEM NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||QTY||COLOR CODE|
|T-PODR||Arrow® T-POD™ Responder Pelvic Stabilization Device||1||Orange|
|T-PODC||Arrow® T-POD™ Combat Pelvic Stabilization Device||1||Black|
1. Halawi MJ. Pelvic ring injuries: Emergency assessment and management. J Clin Orthop Trauma. 2015;6:252-258.
2. Tan ECTH, van Stigt SFL, van Vugt AB. Effect of a new pelvic stabilizer (T-POD®) on reduction of pelvic volume and haemodynamic stability in unstable pelvic fractures. Injury. 2010;41:1239–1243.
3. Croce MA, Magnotti LJ, Savage SA, et al. Emergent pelvic fixation in patients with exsanguinating pelvic fractures. J Am Coll Surg. 2007;204:935-939.
4. In patients with life-threatening pelvic factures.
5. Bryson DJ, Davidson R, Mackenzie R. Pelvic circumferential compression devices (PCCDs): a best evidence equipment review. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2012;38(4):439–442.
Rx only. May not be available in all countries/regions. Please contact your sales representative.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, and T-POD are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries. MC-005997