The Arrow® OnControl® Powered Bone Access System provides you with the ability to effectively3, 5, safely3, 5, and rapidly1, 6 obtain larger, high-quality bone marrow biopsy and bone lesion biopsy specimens making the Arrow® OnControl® System a complete solution for bone access procedures.
The Arrow® OnControl® Powered Bone Marrow Biopsy System has successfully raised the standard for bone marrow biopsies and aspirations in leading cancer centers, while greatly improving the patient experience.
The Arrow® OnControl® Powered Bone Lesion Biopsy System provides interventional radiologists a faster, more reliable solution for accessing dense and hard-to-reach bone lesions.
The Arrow® OnControl® Powered Bone Access System, supported by our experienced clinical training staff, has successfully raised the standard of care for bone marrow, aspirations, bone marrow biopsies, and bone lesion biopsies.
Versatile options for powered bone access. A new age of powered precision.
1. Berenson JR, Yellin O, Blumenstein B, et al. Using a powered bone marrow biopsy system results in shorter procedures, causes less residual pain to adult patients, and yields larger specimens. Diagnostic Pathology 2011;6:23.*
3. Miller LJ, Philbeck TE, Montez DF, et al. Powered bone marrow biopsy procedures produce larger core specimens, with less pain, in less time than with standard manual devices. Hematology Reports 2011;3(e8):22-5. doi:10.4081/hr.2011.e8.*
5. Swords RT, Anguita J, Higgins RA, et al. A prospective randomized study of a rotary powered device (OnControl) for bone marrow aspiration and biopsy. J Clin Pathol 2011; 64(9):809-13. doi:10.1136/jclinpath-2011-200047.*
6. Lee RK, Ng AW, Griffith JF. CT-guided bone biopsy with a battery-powered drill system: preliminary results. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2013;201(5):1093-5. doi:10.2214/AJR.12.10521.
* Research sponsored by Teleflex Incorporated and its affiliates, including Vidacare LLC.