- Reesink K, Nagel T, Bovelander J, et al. Feasibility study of a fiber-optic system for
invasive blood pressure measurements. Catheter Cardiovasc
Interv. 2002;57(2):272-276. Study sponsored by
Teleflex. J. Bovelander is a former employee of the study sponsor.
- Data on file at Teleflex. Test data may not be indicative of clinical performance.
- Donelli A, Jansen JRC, Hoeksel B, et al. Performance of a real-time dicrotic notch detection
and prediction algorithm
in arrhythmic human aortic pressure signals. J Clin
Study sponsored by Teleflex.
- Schreuder J, Castiglioni A, Donelli A, et al. Automatic intraaortic balloon pump timing
using an intrabeat
dicrotic notch prediction algorithm. Ann Thorac
Surg. 2005;79(3):1017-1022. Study sponsored
by Teleflex. Dr. Schreuder was formerly a paid consultant of the study sponsor.
- Hoeksel S, Jansen J, Blom J, & Schreuder J,. Detection of dicrotic notch in arterial
pressure signals. J Clin Monit. 1997;13(5),309-316. Study sponsored by
Teleflex. Dr. Schreuder was formerly a
paid consultant of the study sponsor.
- Schreuder J, Maisano F, Donelli A, et al. Beat-to-beat effects of intra-aortic balloon pump
timing on left ventricular performance in patients with low ejection fraction. Ann
Surg. 2005;79(3):872-880. Study sponsored by Teleflex. Dr. Schreuder was
formerly a paid consultant of the study sponsor.
There are three primary indications for IABP use: acute coronary syndrome,
cardiac and non-cardiac surgery and complications of heart failure.
Refer to the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications,
warnings and precautions. Information in this material is not a substitute for the product
Instructions for Use. Not all products are available in all regions. Please contact customer
service to confirm availability in your region.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, AC3 Optimus, AERO, AutoCAT, AutoCAT2WAVE, AutoPilot,
FiberOptix, FlexLearning and WAVE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated
or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.